I am a BACP accredited counsellor and I work with a holistic and person centred approach looking at the person as a whole and working at the clients pace. Some of the models that I use along with breathing and relaxation exercises are Gestalt, Transactional Analysis, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and Emotional Freedom Technique. I am also an EMDR practitioner, working with all types of trauma.
I have a strong belief in the connection between mind and body and how emotional and physical experience can impact our physical and mental health. I class self care as an essential priority for all, to enable us to live our best life.
I believe that everyone has the ability to reach his or her full potential and I look forward to helping you on your journey to reaching yours.
Training, Qualifications and Experience
- Certificate in counselling
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- Post Qualifying Diploma in Counselling Children and Adolescents
- Bereavement Counselling
- Primary and Secondary School Counselling.
- Reiki Practitioner (used on request only)
- Emotional Freedom Technique Practitioner
- Diploma in Creative CBT
- Working with Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Rewind Technique Practitioner (dealing with trauma)
- Diploma in Supervision
- EMDR Therapist