I work with a holistic and person centred approach looking at the person as a whole and working at the clients pace. Some of the models that I use along with breathing and relaxation exercises are Gestalt, Transactional Analysis, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and Emotional Freedom Technique.
I also hold a strong interest in Neuroscience and the effect of our mother’s lifestyle on our brain growth during our time in the womb. I also believe in the connections between mind, body and spirit and how all of these can influence the person that we are.
I believe that everyone has the ability to reach his or her full potential and I look forward to helping you on your journey to reaching yours.
Training, Qualifications and Experience
- Certificate in counselling
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- Post Qualifying Diploma in Counselling Children and Adolescents
- Bereavement Counselling
- Primary and Secondary School Counselling.
- Reiki Practitioner (used on request only)
- Emotional Freedom Technique Practitioner
- Diploma in Creative CBT
- Working with Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Rewind Technique Practitioner (dealing with trauma)