Counselling in Paignton, Devon
Many people seek counselling for a number of reasons. It can help individuals who are struggling or stuck in specific areas or situations in their life and enable them to look at these from a different perspective.
What is counselling?
Counselling is a one to one relationship between you and the counsellor. You are given the opportunity to explore your own thoughts, beliefs, feelings and behaviours in a safe and confidential environment in the company of a counsellor with a warm, empathic and non-judgemental viewpoint.
What counselling can I offer?
A safe and confidential environment that can help facilitate self-awareness to enable you to personally value your own qualities and help to develop an understanding of your strengths and weaknesses and explore how these can be used to their full potential
I have experience in working with:
- Bereavement, Loss, Miscarriage & Abortions
- Anger and Guilt
- Low Self Esteem and Self Confidence
- Depression or Anxiety Stress
- Trauma or Bullying Affairs,
- Betrayals, Separation, Divorce and Relationship Issues
- Domestic Violence Abuse: Physical, Emotional and Sexual
- Work Related Issues